- Bombax Logistics Pvt. Ltd. provides its’ software on an "as is" basis and is not responsible for any inaccuracies posted on its website / app and you solely assume all risks associated with the use of the company software whether for individual or business purposes.
- The company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the company websites and software, (including, but not limited to, any implied or statutory warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights).
- The company makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the company websites or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the company websites. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the company websites or from the company, its parents, subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies, or its or their suppliers (or the respective officers, directors, employees, or agents of any such entities) (collectively, "company parties") shall create any warranty. The company disclaims all equitable indemnities.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of the Company Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account's) violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Company's defence of such claim.
- When you visit the Website, use the Software or send e-mails to the Company, you are communicating with the Company electronically. The Company may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website or the Software. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that the Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All content included on this website including but not limited to website design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, logos, button icons and the selection and arrangement thereof is the property of Bombax Logistics Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- All disputes arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the courts of Mumbai, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the intentions of the Company and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The Clause titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Quality Policy Statement
- Bombax Logistics Pvt Ltd is committed to providing high-quality courier services that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. We will achieve this by:
- Understanding and meeting the needs and expectations of our customers, as well as any relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously improving our processes and services to enhance customer satisfaction and meet our quality objectives.
- Providing our employees with the necessary training, tools, and support to deliver high-quality services.
- Maintaining a culture of quality and excellence, where quality is embedded in everything we do.
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators to measure our performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Communicating our quality policy and objectives to all employees and stakeholders, and regularly reviewing and updating them as necessary.
- Our quality management system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and we are committed to continually improving its effectiveness and efficiency. We will regularly review and update our quality policy and objectives to ensure that they remain relevant and aligned with our business goals and customer needs.
ISMS Policy Statement
- Top management at Bombax Logistics understands the Information Security needs and expectations of its interested parties both within the organization and from external parties including clients, suppliers, regulatory and Governmental departments.
- To provide such a level of continuous operation, Bombax Logistics has implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in line with the International Standard for Information Security, ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- This policy defines the information security management system (ISMS) for our courier company. The purpose of this policy is to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets, including customer information, financial information, and operational information. This policy applies to all employees, contractors, and third-party suppliers who have access to our information assets.
- All employees, contractors, and third-party suppliers must comply with this policy and take reasonable steps to protect our information assets. Senior management is responsible for providing leadership and resources to support the ISMS. The information security officer is responsible for implementing and maintaining the ISMS, including risk assessments, controls, and incident management.
- We will conduct regular risk assessments to identify and evaluate potential threats and vulnerabilities to our information assets. We will implement appropriate controls to mitigate these risks and monitor the effectiveness of these controls.
- Access to our information assets will be granted on a need-to-know basis and will be reviewed regularly. We will implement appropriate access controls, including passwords, encryption, and physical security measures, to protect our information assets.
- We will have a business continuity plan in place to ensure the continuity of our operations in the event of a security breach or other disruption. This plan will include procedures for backup and recovery of critical information assets, alternative communication methods, and temporary relocation of operations if necessary.
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to information security. We will monitor changes in these requirements and update our ISMS accordingly.
- This ISMS policy will be reviewed and updated as necessary to ensure its continued effectiveness in protecting our information assets.