- Bombax Couriers LLP provides its’ software on an "as is" basis and is not responsible for any inaccuracies posted on its website / app and you solely assume all risks associated with the use of the company software whether for individual or business purposes.
- The company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the company websites and software, (including, but not limited to, any implied or statutory warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights).
- The company makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the company websites or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the company websites. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the company websites or from the company, its parents, subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies, or its or their suppliers (or the respective officers, directors, employees, or agents of any such entities) (collectively, "company parties") shall create any warranty. The company disclaims all equitable indemnities.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of the Company Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account's) violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Company's defence of such claim.
- When you visit the Website, use the Software or send e-mails to the Company, you are communicating with the Company electronically. The Company may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website or the Software. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that the Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All content included on this website including but not limited to website design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, logos, button icons and the selection and arrangement thereof is the property of Bombax Couriers LLP and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- All disputes arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the courts of Mumbai, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the intentions of the Company and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The Clause titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.